Here are some helpful tips when ordering a courier
- Remember that the size or quantity of consignment may require a car or van,
rather than a bike
- If you are sending a fragile parcel, ensure that it is packed correctly
- Try to book the courier well in advance to ensure prompt delivery
- Always leave a pick up address, delivery address and a contact number as well as clearly addressing the parcel.
- Customers are advised not to send cash because of the risk involved.
- For international and nationwide overnight deliveries, extra insurance can be provided for valuable consignments. Please contact a member of staff for further details.